It's that time again... 20201 membership is now due!
We are offering the following three Membership choices:
1. Junior Membership (Aged 17yrs on 1 January of current year) - £15 if paid before 28th February otherwise £20
2. Senior Membership (Aged 18yrs on 1 January of current year) - £15 if paid before 28th February otherwise £20
3. Non Riding Member - £10
We will be utilising an online service called 'Equo Events', allowing you to enter and pay for your membership (and events) instantly, from the comfort of your own home.
Equo Events is a reputable and safe site used by many organisers across the UK. You can join Cumbria Riding Club for the 2021 season by following these simple steps:
1. Visit www.equoevents.co.uk
2. Register for a free account
3. Once set up, search for Cumbria Riding Club using the filter services on the Equo Page
4. Select the Membership of your choice and follow the payment steps
Your payment will appear as 'Stripe' on your bank account.
Note - A £1.50 booking charge will be added everytime you enter online. To save costs, you could pick and choose what events you would like to enter over the whole season; meaning you would only pay the £1.50 once! Event dates will be announced and uploaded onto Equo very soon.
Please note - you will still be required to fill out a CRC Membership form. This can be found on the Events Page on the Equo website or can be found below. Please note that this form must be filled in and emailed or posted to the address on the form. This is so we can keep our records and the BRC Database up to date.
Membership will only be accepted with both payment and your form.
Alternatively, if online entries do not appeal to you, you are still welcome to print off a membership form (found below) and post, along with your cheque, to the address on the form.
If anyone has any issues using Equo, please contact Vicky Stabler, who will be able to help.